Damn, it's been a while...!
Last month I made a sketch of Rami Malekust for fun and to try something out of my comfort zone. Since I was also studying Octane Rendernd some other different workflows, I decided to keep working on the sketch.
After A LOT of changes and re-dos (which I'll write about it soon), here's the final image! It's been a long time without doing personal stuff, so it was challenging not only dealing with something out of my comfort zone, but also dealing with A LOT of self-doubt, observation, patience and feedbacks. =)
I would like to thanks my friends Roberto Maki and Victor Yamakado for the drawn overs and insights regarding likeness, and my wife Lilian for the fresh eyes spotting things I wasn't noticing! YAAY!
Done with Autodesk 3ds Max, Ephere Ornatrix, Substance Painter and Photoshop.